Tuesday, January 01, 2008

R.I.P. Apple iBook (2003-2007)

It's official: after 4 years and 8 months of loyal sevice, my laptop has breathed its last. Fortunately, I backed-up my data on an external hard drive before leaving Mysore. And on the bright side, now my backpack has become significantly lighter :)

Coincidentally, Alex's laptop (running Windows xp) also decided to stop working recently. It's currently in the shop, where they're trying to retrieve his recent photos before reformatting. This is the 4th time he's had to reformat since he got the laptop one year ago. I never did a thing with my Mac :P

2 Comments:

Blogger evr said...

Maybe Dave could send you one of the 30 or so he has in his garage at this point.

Should have seen John play with Sophie last week. It was great!

Hope you're well!

7:18 PM  
Blogger jain said...

Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss. Whatever will you do now? Well, you do have a birthday coming up, and then there's the Christmas passed... Maybe a financial donation would be just the gift!

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home