Monday, December 10, 2007

Logisticallly Speaking

Today I tied up some loose ends. First I went to the main Post Office and posted my holiday cards and a tiny pack of photos and cds. Then after consuming what I expect to be my last South India thali for some time, I did a bit of packing (don't know how on earth I'm going to fit everything in my pack, much less lug it around), bought an aluminum box to store some things in here in Mysore (I may just be back sometime in the coming months), packed and dropped it at Ajay's, returned my barely-used scooter...

My train to Goa departs from Yeshwantpur Station in Bangalore at 3:15 pm tomorrow. That means I'll have to catch a bus to Bangalore around 10 am (roughly 3 hrs.) and take a one hour auto rikshaw ride across town to Yeshwantpur. I can check my backpack in at the Left Luggage counter and spend whatever excess time I have wandering about. We're scheduled to reach Goa at 6am Wednesday morning. I have to catch another train South, then another auto to Palolem. I hope to reach there by 11 am.

The sunsets in Palolem are spectacular. I will try to include a photo soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home