Sunday, November 30, 2008

Reunited


This afternoon I visited my friend Mary at her place in Bernal Heights. I hadn't seen her in over a year and a half, and was looking forward to meeting five month old daughter, Audrey. When I arrived, husband Adam was working on my bicycle in the garage, filling the tires, dusting it off. I'd left my bike with Mary hoping that she would get some use out of it while I was abroad. She got pregnant instead, but took very good care of my bicycle.

After getting acquainted at home, Mary, Audrey and I took a walk around Bernal Hill. The views were amazing. Note to self: return with camera. It was warm, the walk pleasant. Audrey was delightful company.

I rode the bike back to Anand's place. What a ride! It was dark, so I stuck to the sidewalks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home