Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Given my obligatory daily posting, it's going to be difficult for me not to write about the election. (But I'm going to try.)

I went to the movies earlier this evening to avoid a couple hours of the relentless television coverage. My mother is a highly partisan Democrat, and she's had MSNBC on nearly non-stop for weeks. The Fredonia Opera House showed Burn After Reading. I've been a fan of the Cohen brothers since way back in the Raising Arizona days. I'm not going to write about the film here though, because although I found it highly amusing, it's not really a film I'm going to
think about too deeply. Rather, I wanted to mention it so that I could post this photo of the Village Hall and the Baptist church as seen from Barker Commons. The Opera House is located in the back of the Village Hall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home