Monday, November 03, 2008

When in Trouble, Write About Why You're Not Writing

Day 3 of NaBloPoMo and already I'm struggling. It's not that I've run out of topics to post, rather I'm running out of topics on which I can write succinctly. In case you haven't noticed, I have a tendency to go on a bit. So I've got a few drafts floating around, such as the one titled "Untitled Japanese Lit Post", but nothing that I can knock off quickly. And to complicate matters further, I'm not entirely ready for my memoir writing workshop this evening.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've bee struck with a powerful bit of writers block for two days now.

I aspirations smashed, I wish I'd known of your NaNoBloMo vs my Novel of FIFTY-THOUSAND words.

Having a plot outline may have helped.

Much luck.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home