Sunday, November 04, 2007

Posting, 1, 2, 3...


I'm at my local Internet cafe, working on a computer that has surely been in use for close to a decade. Fortunately it appears to have been blessed in recent times as it still bears marks of sandalwood paste and kum-kum, so I shant fear crashes. A couple of weeks back there was a holiday where everyone performs puja (prayers) for the items they use everyday. The drivers really do up their buses and auto rikshaws with flower garlands and banana leaves-- it's quite a sight. Presumably someone took care of this computer as well.

More than a week back in Mysore, and I'm feeling quite settled. I've got a place to stay which is only a 5 minute walk from the yoga shala, and with the exception of an extremely tight right hamstring, my practice is going well.

My next move is to write a bit about what happened to me after the trek, my visit to Lumbini, how I ended up in Goa, and so on. Should get to that tomorrow. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy that photo of sheep. Any Murakami fans out there?

1 Comments:

Blogger jain said...

I LOVE the picture of the sheep. And the one of the sky too. They're really good, maybe you should send them into National Geographic or some travel magazines with little stories...

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home