Sunday, November 08, 2009

Sunday Run-ins

Another splendid day in the City by the Bay, so this morning V and I rode our bikes out to the Embarcadero for another waterfront run (this time on the East side). We parked near Townsend Street, not far from AT&T Park (home of the SF Giants) then ran along the water, under the Bay Bridge, beyond the Ferry Building, past Pier this and that, then turned around and came back.

Here I'd like to note that I ran into three acquaintances this morning. First I saw neighbors, a couple, from my apartment-sitting gig in Noe Valley last year. They were right around the corner from where I live, visiting friends in the neighborhood. Then I passed another friend-of-friend on The Embarcadero itself as I was finishing up my run. Since I probably know about a couple dozen people in the city all told, that's rather remarkable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home